Saturday, June 02, 2007

Pure pop for now people: For want of something better to do

These guys blew the White Stripes and everyone else off on Later with Jules Smug Bastard tonight in my less than humble opinion. Thanks to the Hangar Queen for putting me on to them in the first place.




They're playing Dublin in August but it's at Marlay Park which means handing over absurd amounts of hard earned spondulicks in handling fees to those gangsters from Ticketmaster I expect. Let's hope Whelan's or somewhere sensible books 'em in while they're on the island.

3 comments:

Bock the Robber said...

I didn't know them either, but I'll check them out now.

Flirty Something said...

far too musical for me!

Before I go can I ask *cough cough* if you can update my link please. www.irishflirtysomething.com

Anonymous said...

Very wicked Liam... Was really great running into you at the airport last week. Tried looking for you at Stansted but no go. Please do keep in contact so we can hook up for a pint and a proper catch up. Was at Martina Greenan's spot on Saturday and she sends her regards.
Great tune.

Keep it churning
Justine